Enterprise, Al Family Photographer | Fall Mini Sessions

Every year, I announce fall mini sessions around this time. The weather is always nice and cool and the colors around us are so beautiful. This year I have discovered a gorgeous location and I can't wait to share it with each my wonderful clients. These mini sessions will be classic and timeless. You can hang these portraits on your wall the entire year instead of only bringing them out with your fall decor. There won't be any scarecrows or jack-o-lanterns to take away from the beauty mother nature has provided! Fall mini sessions book up quickly and spaces are limited. Please contact me if you have any other questions! :)


Casey Kelley
(334) 494-0688
caseykelleyphotography@gmail.com
www.caseykelleyphotography.com



 
 
 
1.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment