Enterprise, AL Maternity & Newborn Photographer | Maternity Session

My best friend and I have been friends since we were in the 5th grade. We have been through a lot together and she has been my friend longer than anyone else in my life! She and her husband have been married for a few years now and have wanted to have babies from the very start. They have been through a lot because getting pregnant hasn't been easy for them.

They were thrilled when they conceived and didn't have any complications. I have been there to photograph her from the start and because this pregnancy means so much to them, I have been documenting each month and milestone. She is seven months along and we will continue documenting her every month until her precious little angel arrives. Then I'm sure we will photograph him every month! :)

This blog post is dedicated to all of the families who struggle with conceiving children. I hope their story gives you hope!






1.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment