Baby Girl | Casey Kelley Photography | Enterprise, Alabama Newborn Photographer

This family came to see me just a little while ago for big sister's 2 year-old portraits, mom's maternity portraits, and now portraits for the new little girl they just welcomed into their family. I have been friends with this mom, Hannah, for many years. She is so sweet and I'm so happy that she has chosen me to document such important events in their lives! She sure loves having her family's pictures taken and really values professional photography. :)

They didn't know the gender of this baby because they wanted to wait and be surprised. I couldn't wait to find out! Hannah was sure to send me a text after she delivered her sweet baby girl. I know I will see them again soon for milestone portraits or Christmas card photos! I can't wait! :)













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment