Enterprise, AL Child Photography | My Baby's First Big Girl Haircut

Today, I took my little girl to have the second haircut of her life. The first time was just to snip the dead ends off and that was it. Today she had about 5 inches cut off! I took her to Hair N' Motion to see Ana. She does a wonderful job! I decided a little "bob" would not only fit her personality, but also her size.

She's a tiny little thing with a spunky attitude. She's full of energy and sass! Her 3rd birthday is quickly approaching and she is still wearing size 24 months and 2T clothing! She has all of us wrapped around her little finger because she's the baby of the family. I wish time didn't pass so quickly because it's hard to watch your baby grow up! I'm blessed to have so many photos of each stage of her life because she'll always be a baby in these photos. :)

Her adorable outfit is another cute creation from Tater Blossoms!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment